Complete Financial Services for Your Business
Our services are tailored to meet your business needs:
Our firm can be involved as much or as little as you need us to be. We can work with you once a week, once a year, and everything in between.
Complete financial services for your business:
• Tax planning
• Business consultations
We use the latest technologies including top-of-the-line tax software and can use e-file to get your tax refunds processed quickly and easily. Our firm is well-informed and continually adapts to the ever-changing world of tax law and accounting.
Fast and efficient tax preparation service:
• Individual taxes
• Corporate taxes
• Business Taxes
• Electronic filing (E-file)
• Start-up filing
QuickBooks is very user-friendly and easy to learn even if you aren’t computer savvy. Mistakes aren’t hard to fix (and we can fix them for you). If you’re a QuickBooks user who wants to become more efficient, we would be happy to keep you updated or give you new tips. Call 904-342-7171 for your initial consultation.
Trust the QuickBooks ProAdvisor:
• Training and installation
• Training for new users
• Enhance your skills
Exchange files, download finished documents, and more – from any high-speed internet connection.
NetClient CS enables you to access your accounting and tax information and work with us from any high-speed internet connection, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Using NetClient CS is as easy as online banking or shopping, and it’s completely secure.
Once you’re up and running on NetClient CS, you’ll have your own secure, password-protected online portal that you access from our website. Just log in from your web browser for instant access.
A NetClient CS Portal Allows You To:
• Upload, view and print tax documents, including finished tax returns and more
• Exchange files with us – any file, any time, including Quick Book files
• Upload secure information for preparation of your company’s 1099’s
Our NetClient CS portals use the industry’s most advanced security and reliability measures to keep your data safe, including:
• Built-in redundancy: Multiple data locations, internet connections, and power sources keep your portal up and running at all times.
• Secure password protection: A comprehensive password system provides you with worry-free access.
• 256-bit encryption: This protects your data as it travels between the data center and your computer.